1. European Union: First Stage Selection of the proposal MultiFlow among 559 accepted proposals against 9143 submissions in all scientific fields (engineering, medical, physics, mathematics, theoretic sciences, etc)
2. Technical Chamber of Greece:
(a) 5 years continuous awards as one of the first three students in Electrical & Computer Engineering school of the National Technical University of Athens
(b) Diploma Thesis Award for its merit and research outstanding.
(c) Special Engineering Prize as the First Student among all Engineering Fields for all Schools and Departments in Greece in 1995
3. National Scholarship Foundation: 5 years continuous awards as one of the first three students in Electrical & Computer Engineering school of the National Technical University of Athens
4. Dimanti Patera Scholarship: 5 years continuous awards as one of the first student coming from Chios island in all Science fields
5. National Technical University of Athens: Awarding the University Medal
6. Bodosakis Foundation: 3 years scholarship for PhD dissertation.
7. Eugenidion Foundation: First ranked PhD student at the National Technical University of Athens
8. Thomaidion Foundation:
(a) Special awards for solving complicated engineering problems
(b) Prize for the article J.11
9. Institute of Communications and Computer Systems: First PhD prize award
10. Who is Who is Engineering: Editor Selection
11. Oxford 2000 Best Worlds Intellectuals:
12. Greek Ministry of Education: Continuous award for his excellent achievements
13. Agricultural Bank of Greece: First Student in all Aegaleo Municipality.